As of June 2014, Love My Dress® is attracting over 350,000 unique visitors and recording over 800,000 page impressions per month. The majority of our readers are located in the UK, and our second largest readership is based in the USA. Further visitor data is available via the Love My Dress® Media Pack – please request a copy via this page.
Love My Dress® welcomes submissions from wedding photographers, industry suppliers and newlywed brides. We are constantly on the look out for weddings or styled shoots that we know will inspire our readers and that make a good fit with the glamorous and elegant aesthetic we adore. We love clean, crisp, natural light photography and images that capture emotion and love. We also love images that capture all the little detail, but detail really isn’t the be and end all – we’ll often share weddings where ‘detail’ was very low on the agenda.
Above all else, we just want to share images that we know will inspire and make a good connection with our readers.
- In the first instance, please submit up to 40 images via straight-forward email attachment to [email protected], along with a brief introductory paragraph about the wedding or photoshoot etc – just a few words that will enable us to get a feel for the occasion (names, date, location and the overall ‘vibe’ of the day). Images should be low-res and no more than 600 pixels in width. At this early submission stage, please do not send high res/large images or zip files, as they may clog up our mailbox – please only send images via email attachment and not a service like Dropbox or Wetransfer or by linking to a post on your own blog. Following these simple instructions will ensure a much quicker response on our part.
- You will receive feedback within 3 working days regardless of whether your submission has been accepted or not. If you don’t, please feel free to drop us a line – it may be that your submission accidentally landed up in our junk items folder (this rarely, but does occasionally happen). If your submission is accepted, you will be forwarded further instructions by email on how to get the full wedding submission over to us.
- Images must contain no visible watermark, or borders and we prefer to publish colour images over black and white.
- Submissions may take up to 6 weeks to be published on Love My Dress®, though in the vast majority of cases, it is quicker than this.
- Please note that we cannot accept content that has not been produced by a professional photographer or filmmaker.
An Important Note Regarding Exclusivity
Please note that by allowing your work to be featured on Love My Dress®, you agree not to submit the same images to appear via any other digital outlet other than your own website/blog (or that of the other suppliers involved) within 4 months of its publication on Love My Dress®. Thanks for taking the time to check these submissions guidelines.Leave a Comment!